England | Scotland | Wales | Northern Ireland | Ireland
Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19).
Check if you or your child has coronavirus symptoms
Find out about the main symptoms of coronavirus and what to do if you have them.
Self-isolation and treatment if you have coronavirus symptoms
Advice about staying at home (self-isolation) and treatment for you and anyone you live with.
Testing and tracing
Information about testing for coronavirus and what to do if you're contacted by the NHS Test and Trace service.
People at high risk
Advice for people at higher risk from coronavirus, including older people, people with health conditions and pregnant women.
Social distancing and changes to everyday life
Advice about avoiding close contact with other people (social distancing), looking after your wellbeing and using the NHS and other services during coronavirus.
GOV.UK: coronavirus – guidance and support
Government information and advice.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.30pm
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 1.00pm
Monday, Thursday and Friday 3.30pm to 6.00pm
09:00 - 10:30
Pre-booked appointments only
9:00 - 11:00 (alternate weeks)
Via NHS 111
The Wandsworth GP Out of Hours Service provides advice, information and treatment for NHS patients who become unwell during the out-of-hours period when their own GP surgery is closed.
We provide services to patients whose health care needs are commissioned by the following
Clinical Commissioning Groups in the
• Their GP practice
• Wandsworth Clinical
How does the out-of-hours service work?
Wandsworth GP Out of Hours service does not offer walk-in appointments, so access to the service is via the national NHS 111 call line. In Wandsworth this service is delivered by CareUK.
Calls to NHS 111 are free from mobile phones and landlines and the service can be accessed 24 hours day, 365 days a year by dialling 1-1-1.
The NHS 111 team will assess your condition over the phone and if it is clinically appropriate, they will refer your case to the out-of-hours service.
This will then result in either:
• A face to face appointment to attend a primary care centre to see a doctor
• A home visit from one of our doctors
We provide GP out-of-hours services Monday to Friday from 6.30pm to 8.00am, and for 24 hours at weekends and during bank holidays.
What you need to know
• This out-of-hours service is for urgent cases only. If your problemisn’t urgent, please contact your GP surgery when it is next open.
• We are not able to provide repeat prescriptions. For repeat prescriptions, please contact your own GP surgery during their opening hours.
• This is not a walk-in service, so please do not simply turn up to our Primary Care Centre . You will need to have called NHS 111 and been advised to use our service before you can be booked into a PCC appointment to be seen by a member of our team.
• We maintain a fleet of visiting cars. Home visits are predominantly for the benefit of housebound patients and will only be arranged on the basis of clinical need.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
Copyright 2006 - 2020 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's