Welcome to our website.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic the surgery has had to adapt and work in different ways
We want you to know that we are still here to look after you and support you as and when you need us
At the moment we are operating in a different manner. There are less face-to-face appointments and many more telephone and video calls being made.
Please use our regular telephone number if you need our help
In view of the Covid -19 pandemic the surgery is currently offering Telephone & Video Consultation appointments for all our patients who require medical assistance, if you are feeling unwell and need advice please call us on 020 8835 0077 and our Reception Team will assist you.
Advice for parents
Whilst coronavirus is infectious to children it is rarely serious. If your child is unwell it is likely to be a non-coronavirus illness, rather than coronavirus itself. Whilst it is extremely important to follow Government advice to stay at home during this period, it can be confusing to know what to do when your child is unwell or injured. Remember that NHS 111, GPs and hospitals are still providing the same safe care that they have always done.
A poster has been put together have also put together to help guide parents and carers where and how to access help when their child is unwell or injured: Advice for parents during the coronavirus outbreak
Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), a new illness that affects your lungs and airways
Help the NHS respond to coronavirus
Use the quick NHS coronavirus status checker to tell us about your current experience of the virus.
This will help the NHS plan its response to coronavirus by showing where the virus is spreading and how it affects people.
What to do if you need medical help
If you need medical help for any reason, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital use the NHS 111
If you have symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature or a new, continuous cough), use the 111 coronavirus service or call your GP
Looking after your wellbeing
We know this is a worrying time for everyone. There are things you ca do to help yourself stay physically and emotionally well while you're at home:
- stay in touch with family and friends over the phone or on social media
- try to keep yourself busy – you could try activities like cooking, reading, online learning and watching films
- do light exercise at home, or outside once a day – see NHS fitness studio: exercises you can do at home
For further advice on maintaining good mental health while you're staying at home try :
Every Mind Matters: 10 tips to help if you are worried about coronavirus
Every Mind Matters: how to look after your mental wellbeing while staying at home
GOV.UK: guidance on wellbeing and coronavirus with advice on autism, dementia, learning disabilities, older people, and mental health conditions
Streatham Park Surgery would like to invite you to join DoctorLink:
Doctor Link is our new online service where you can access advice and appointments online.
We have been looking at how we can improve access to Practice services; Doctor Link is our new online service where you can access advice and appointments online.
For all URGENT ON THE DAY APPOINTMENTS, we ask that you undertake a symptom assessment through DoctorLink.
- The symptom checker will ask you a number of questions to help to identify your problem.
- The outcome of your assessment will direct you to the right treatment, whether emergency care, your GP, nurse or self care.
- If your outcome indicates that an appointment is required, you simply click on the request appointment link.
- Once the request has been submitted, you will then be contacted by the Practice Team, to arrange an appointment within the identified timeframe (as outlined in the outcome of your symptom checker).
The information you provide will be shared with our clinical team (where appropriate) and will assist in providing robust information of your problem to the required clinical team member prior to your appointment.
You can even download the App on:-
The NHS Friends and Family Test
Here at Streatham Park Surgery we are constantly striving to improve our services and need your feedback to improve the care we provide.
Here are a selection of the feedback remarks we have received from our January 2020 Friends and Family Tests:
- Very helpful and friendly receptionist.
- New doctor easy to talk to and caring.
- The receptionists at Franciscan road are incredibly helpful and you always feel valued and important that they want to help I didn't have a long wait, it was easy to get an appointment and the reception staff and Dr Oganya was so great! Friendly, easy-going and incredibly helpful.
- The doctor I see understands and advises me and it makes gives peace of mind that he's got my best intentions in mind
- Because the doctors are caring and also the reception staff are friendly and very helpful.
- All the time I visited you every one from staff is very helpful and polite. Explain everything and answer on all my questions. Thank you
- Seen same day even though regular doctor was unwell. The alternative doctor was brilliant
- I can make an appointment to sees doctor on the day. Easy to get an appointment
- Issues in the past re repeat prescriptions and blood tests though things seem to be improving now which is good. Blood test today was fine seen punctually and practitioner was friendly, professional and totally competent. Reception staff also friendly and professional. Today was how it should be. Just keep this up!
- I have always had good service from the practice
- Dr Kelechi Oganya was so considerate and made me feel comfortable to talk to him about a matter that was so sensitive to talk about and he was very helpful.Very good doctor
No comments listed
We are introducing Patient Access to our patients.
This will allow you to
Book appointments online
View tests results
View parts of your medical records.
If you would like to register for Patient Access, please ask a member of the reception team for a registration form. Please note that you will be asked to bring in photographic ID and a bill at your current address within the last 3 months to verify your identification.
Streatham Park Surgery is now linked to the app available for apple or android phones.
By downloading the app you can
Receive Health promotion messages
Receive appointment reminders
Please click on the following link https://www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-549305177 to view our current rating and download our latest inspection report.